Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reviews and Updates

I've been pretty busy lately, but I've definitely made time to read some of the free ebooks I've gotten lately. Instead of posting all the reviews here, I thought I'd direct you to my Amazon page so you could peruse them at your leisure.  I'll have a few more coming out in the next few days so make sure you check back then.

Update on what's been going on with me: I've been working on testing my chip and writing my thesis.  My circuit kind of works, and it's a little too hard to explain it all here, so if you want to go into all the nerdy details then let me know. I'm now trying to figure out how to make it work like it's supposed to (or at least closer). 
I was in the house party of some good friends' wedding last weekend and I very much enjoyed being helpful. It definitely made me appreciate what all everyone did for my wedding. Thanks again everyone. And congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Points!
Hero got fixed today and he's pretty mopey and whiny which is to be expected after what he went through. That didn't stop him from trying to chase a rabbit earlier though. He and I are chillin' at home right now and I'm trying to keep him from pulling out his stitches. Hopefully we don't have to resort to the "cone."
I did buy a good deal for Fandango today on LivingSocial so hopefully Lee and I will go see a movie for date night tomorrow night. I'm thinking either Kung Fu Panda 2 or the new X-Men. What do you think?


One of the links is a referral link. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment