Saturday, May 12, 2012

Next Steps

Oh, boy. It's been forever since I last updated. Sorry about that! Today is a big day for our family so I just wanted to do some quick updating.

Today is graduation day! Both my sister and my husband are finishing their undergraduate programs today. And of course, both are going on to do more school. I'm so proud of both of them and look forward to the celebration today!


I still love my wedding pictures from the Beatys almost three years later. My beautiful sister and my goofy amazing husband.

I'll be going to my sister's graduation and spending time with family. Lee won't be going to his own graduation though because he's in a wedding of some friends of ours. I'll forgive him this time. Congrats to the soon to be newlyweds the Reids!

In other news, I finished my classes I was taking this semester and I've officially been accepted in to the University of Louisville for the M.A.T. alternative certification program. And classes start in 3 weeks!!! I'm really excited about this opportunity, but there's a lot that has to happen in the next month or so. Lee and I will be visiting Louisville soon to try and find a place to live. This has proved more difficult than expected, but we have some options. It may turn out that I'll stay in a dorm for a few weeks and then Lee will meet me in Louisville later to get moved in to a place. A non-ideal situation, but we're trusting that everything will work out. Also, when we're visiting Louisville I'll be meeting with some people about a possible job. Obviously we'll be needing a LOT of prayer about the whole situation and God is teaching us to trust in His provision. Many exciting things!

Obviously things are busy in the Woodmansee household, but we're excited about the adventure we're about to embark on. Maybe now that things are rolling along I'll be motivated to update more!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, congrats to Emma and Lee on their graduations!! Your situation sounds like my parents - the house sold really quickly so mom will move to Hot Springs before dad can retire. I know it's a big transition time for you guys, but I know it will all work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear the news about the MAT program! Yay! We'll be praying all the other pieces fall into place too. :)

    ReplyDelete